Gurukul industrial training institute has an independent placement cell to facilitate campus placement and jobs for the trainees. The Placement Cell organizes campus interviews by inviting various companies for the placement of the student for jobs. It fulfils dual purposes, one for trainees securing their future career, another for the industry securing the best fresh talent available in the region to train and mould them for their long time need of the employees. The cell undertakes various activities of training and grooming of trainees.
The placement cell also imparts training in soft-skills, personality development, written and oral skill and about overall employment trends in both public and industrial sectors.
Over the years, several well-known industries of the manufacturing world and other agencies have visited the campus for recruitment of our trainees.
Training and Activities
1. Industrial Training as per NCVT norms
2. Communication skills
3. Soft skills
4. Personality Development
5. Conduct of mock interviews
1. Industrial Visits & Educational Tours.
2. Placement through Campus Interviews.
3. Career counselling seminar & conferences.
4. Creation of Alumni association, meetings, & get-together.
5. Creation of placement brochure and Data bank.